Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to live a Green Life

by Eleonora Anello

I want to use less-polluting products for me and my family. I wish I could buy foods that come from my territory. I wish I could cook preserving the nutritional properties of foods, without sacrificing flavor. I would reduce the waste that I produce. I would like to get dressed in a natural way.

The lowest common denominator of all these statements is: I want ... but do not know how. From tomorrow, thanks to Green Life, the new Italian "living green" thematic channel of DeAbyDay, the web-TV of De Agostini Editore, respect the environment every day, at home, at work, traveling and in town, will be easier, thanks to practical advice and simple rules.
A useful tool that aims, through interesting case histories, and targeted content, not only to sensitize people to a lifestyle more sustainable, but support them in the transition from one lifestyle to another, effortlessly.

It's easy to do it, if you know how.

The videos contents of the new channel give, in fact, hints and tips useful in everyday life to reduce energy consumption, to make bio shopping, to clean the house efficiently without polluting and taking care of themselves in a natural way or to dress in a environmental friendly manner.

Green Life is characterized by four series of original movies produced by DeAbyDay video factory: Biocosmetics, Household products and cleaners environmentally friendly, Eco-design and Disposal of household waste, the latter conducted by the AICA’s President Roberto Cavallo.

In this first series will be followed by others: Eco Mobility, on how to get around town in an environmentally friendly, Eco Office, to live in eco-sustainable even in the office, Eco House, to preserve the energy resources at home and Eco - baby, to teach children to grow up in a world in transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment